Century Property Management currently manages more than 700 residential rental units. With over 50 years combined experience in Real Estate, Hospitality, and Property Management, Beth Robertson, Property Manager,and Lisha Reynolds, Leasing Assistant, are able to provide clients and tenants the most professional service in the Owensboro Area.
Professional Service. Professional Results.
Our experience and expertise in property management is your best asset as an owner. Not only do we make your job easier, but we increase your bottom line. We can tailor an agreement to suit your specific needs. Professional service gets professional results. Contact the Century Property Management team today to see how we can help you make the most of your rental property!
- Consistently monitor the housing market to aid in establishing current rental value
- Assess property condition; suggest updates, repairs, décor, etc.
- Assist clients in maximization of revenue from rental properties
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state & local regulations/ordinances
- Current knowledge of all Kentucky Fair Housing Laws
Attracting Qualified Tenants
- Market, advertise, and promote properties through various avenues
- Coordinate all viewings of rental units
- Reputation of excellence among tenant market
- Office location – high visibility and centrally located
- Detailed rental application forms
- Extensive tenant screening and approval process, including credit and criminal background checks
- Credit Bureau Member
- We are your shield – we ask questions and get the work done, so you don’t have to!
Complete Tenant Services
- Comprehensive leases
- HUD required lead based paint addendum & pamphlet
- Fair, but firm, rent collection policies
- Quick action should delinquencies occur
- Collection of security deposits – held in our trust account
- 24-hour phone service for emergencies
Comprehensive Accounting Services
- Detailed accounting and record keeping provides accuracy for you
- Maintain all security deposit account records
- Property bills paid monthly
- Itemized records of all transactions
- Provide monthly and yearly income and expense reports
- Complete tax records at the end of each year
- Ensure compliance with all IRS requirements
Property Inspections and Maintenance
- Video inspections conducted at the end of each lease
- Maintain relationships with experienced and qualified vendors
- Competitive vendor pricing due to volume